Your shopping cart is empty!
Please read these conditions carefully (collectively referred to as the “Conditions of Sale” before concluding a sale or offer to buy using the Direct Create Website/Application. By using the Direct Create website/application or digital platform, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
Direct Create Private Limited (Direct Create) owns and operates the DirectCreate.com website and Applications (“Website”, “Application”, “Platform”, “Marketplace”). Expressions like You/Your with grammatical variations and cognate expression refers to any Customer, prospective customer, user, visitor, members, Maker, Designer, Institution or a party who visits/uses the Services to make an offer to Buy, or invites an expression of Interest to Sell any product listed on Direct Create (a “buyer”). Expressions – We/Our/Us with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions shall mean and include Makers, and Members who uses the Direct Create Services to Sell, offer to Sell, or invites an expression of interest to Buy any product listed on Direct Create (a “seller”).
These "Conditions of Sale" constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Violation of the terms or this agreement constitutes an unauthorized use of the Direct Create’s site and Applications in so far as the Buying or selling has contravened the terms of this agreement and may give rise to an actionable cause/claim against the violator.
Returning an item purchased on Direct Create:
You can place your return request online or through the App if you've received an item in a 'Damaged' or 'Defective' state. You can also return the item if it is 'Not as Described' in the listing.
When you place your return request you may choose to -
· Ask for a doorstep pickup;
· Drop off the item at our point of presence (POP) centers;
· Courier the item back to us.
Important condition for Return: Please ensure that the product is in unused and original condition. Include everything from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories and invoices/warrantee cards and other documentation that arrived with the package.
· Returns including all replacements/pickups are done free of cost.
· In case of Refunds, the entire amount paid by you including shipping charges are transferred to your account, only if the item returned is Damaged/Defective or Not as per Listing specifications.
· We will try to give you a seamless buying experience even in case of returns. Whenever possible, we will try to deliver the replacement while we pick-up or your drop-off the damaged/defective item.
· In other cases, where we can’t arrange the replacement sooner, we ensure the pickup at the earliest and the replacement is sent by the Maker as soon as possible.
· In the scenario where a pickup cannot be done in certain areas (due to logistics constraints), you can ship the product through any other courier. You will be reimbursed the shipping charges against the original receipt.
· Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. In case a Replacement is not available, Seller will refund the amount for the same.
· Returns are subject to the Seller's return policy. Returns are covered by the 10 day Replacement Guarantee for all Makers on Direct Create for readymade products other than made-to-order or customized goods.
Situations where Maker/Seller will not support returns:
· If return request is made outside the specified time frame;
· If anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories etc;
· The product is damaged due to misuse;
· Specific categories of items like Custom made products which are made to order by the Maker;
· Any consumable item that has been used or durables that have been installed on your site;
· Products with tampered or missing parts or serial numbers;
· Specific categories of products that can’t be returned due to health and hygiene matters.
As you will appreciate, custom made goods are, products made to order for your specifications and do not have a ready market. The Maker invests in inputs handpicked for your order and makes them for you. In these cases, it will be inequitable to stipulate a return for replacement or exchange. However, under the Direct Create terms and conditions Makers strive to satisfy the buyer to the maximum extent possible, by making small changes or alterations to size or other specifications which are practical and possible without incurring substantial additional resources in that process.
As a buyer of a customized product, you gain the privilege of a custom made product for you which automatically becomes a limited release item of a craftsman/maker. Understanding this is at the core of all transactions for customization. Any additional costs for shipping, returns and modifications etc. shall be reimbursed by the buyer.
If you have received an item in a damaged or defective
condition, or it is 'Not as Described' by the Maker/Seller in his listing, you
may request a replacement at no extra cost. Return Policy is Seller specific
and terms may differ. Please check the respective Seller's policy when buying
or before initiating a return for a replacement.
Replacement is subject to availability of stock. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with the Clothing and Footwear item
delivered, you can request an exchange in a different size or color at no extra
cost to you. Be sure to check the Seller's Return Policy when buying or before
initiating a return for exchange.
Exchange is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund.
Remember, clothing and footwear which were customized or changed/made to order cannot be returned, also certain categories of clothing cannot be returned due to personal hygiene reasons. Pls. check the Maker’s product specific return conditions on the listing.
Needless to say that the product sought to be exchanged or replaced can only be used for trial and cannot be used, washed, ironed or tampered in any way. Please include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
What if a maker declines your return request?
In case the seller/Maker declines a replacement request and you
are unconvinced with the reason provided, you can write to us to at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can file a dispute within15 days from the date of delivery. Direct Create mediates buyer-seller disputes on a case-by-case basis.
Direct Create covers buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the seller, or are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the seller.
Free-Gifts, offer entitlements or gift certificates in the case of a return:
The free gift, gift certificates or other promotion or offer which was included as part of the original transaction has to be returned when requesting a return of a product.
Return of Part order:
You can request for the return of a partial quantity of the original order in case of multiple pieces. However, return of specific parts of a single piece of item is not allowed.
Returns for Refunds:
We strive to provide satisfactory and fulfilling online shopping experience. We cover your satisfaction at all times and your money safe. Refunds are issued when -
· Seller cannot provide replacement/exchange of your returned product;
· Pursuant to our dispute resolution when a dispute has been ruled in your favour;
· Maker/Seller allows Refunds on select categories under certain conditions. Please check with the individual Seller's Returns and refunds Policy
Where will my refunds come?
As per the RBI’s guidelines on Ecommerce transactions your Refund are processed in the same manner in which your payments were effect. So if you have paid by credit card, the refunds will be credit to your credit card account. Gift vouchers encashed will be credited back as gift vouchers in account. Cash on Delivery and Net banking transactions will be refunded by cheque or credit to online banking as required by you.
How long does it take to process refunds?
Once we intimate that your refund has been processed, it takes 5-7 working days for your financial institution to reflect the refund in your account. This is not in our control and is managed by your bank or intermediary.
Sometimes some financial intermediaries take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn't happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will be glad to help you.